By Rick Pearcey
On Friday, April 11, 2008, I was interviewed on Point of View, a national radio talk show hosted by Kerby Anderson and Kelly Shackford.
We discussed my "No McDonald's Today," which roiled homosexualist circles and attracted comment from leaders such as Andrew Sullivan. "No McDonald's Today" was published at Pro-Existence the previous Friday (April 4).
The well-nigh universal diatribic response from the monosexists was in keeping with the PR strategy outlined in The Marketing of Evil, by David Kupelian.
Here's the first chapter, "How 'Gay Rights' Is Being Sold to America."
You can listen to the POV program at the radio archive, here.
Also on that day's radio program:
* Jordan Lorence, senior counsel, Alliance Defense Fund
* Gary Bauer, president, American Values
* Brent Bozell, president, Media Research Center
* Chicago radio host Sandy Rios and I discussed "No McDonald's Today" at 4:35 p.m. Monday afternoon, April 7, 2008. More here.
* See also, "Faggot" Easy to Defend: Surprising Help From Secular America, by Rick Pearcey
* See also, Rosie O'Donnell's Oppressive Coat, by Rick Pearcey
Rick Pearcey is editor and publisher of The Pearcey Report (articles).