By Rick Pearcey
Joseph Farah of WND has joined the call to boycott pro-homosexual McDonald's, formerly known as a family restaurant.
The American Family Association announced its boycott of Big Macs last week (July 3).
Judging by their reaction, many homosexual activists flipped into berserk mode in response to "No McDonald's Today," which announced our concerns and was published at Pro-Existence a few months ago (April 4, 2008).
For more on the homosexual reaction to "No McDonald's Today," see Andrew Sullivan, including his links.
* Reader Responds to "No McDonald's Today"
* National Radio: Rick Pearcey Discusses McDonald's Homosexual Alliance
* Court Watch: Does McDonald's Support This Lesbian Attack on Family?
* "Faggot" Easy to Defend: Surprising Help From Secular America
* Rosie O'Donnell's Oppressive Coat
* O'Reilly, Letterman, and the Culture War
Rick Pearcey is editor and publisher of The Pearcey Report (articles).